- Made of stone with chipped edges.
- Edges and back are dark charcoal grey.
- Two black feet for display included.
- Measures approximately 7 ½” x 11 ½” Sizes may vary.
Your father is an amazing man and losing him is difficult. This beautiful memorial plaque makes a wonderful keepsake and says just what he would be thinking from heaven. With a beautiful image in the background and personalized with your father's name and optional birth and departed dates, this plaques poem reads:
wrap them in Thy tender love.
Keep them safe and free from harm,
until once again they’re in my arms.
My sweet children, I’ll miss you so.
I’m sorry that I had to go.
The greatest blessings I ever had
was being able to be your dad.
I’m now at peace, my pain is gone.
I woke up to a brand new dawn.
Throughout your lives in all you do,
remember forever, I’ll love you!
- Usually Ships Within 2 Days
- Gift Type:
- By Loss:
- Loss of Dad