- Made of stone with chipped edges.
- Edges and back are dark charcoal grey.
- Two black feet for display included.
- Measures approximately 7 ½” x 11 ½” Sizes may vary.
Your mother is your first best friend and losing her is difficult. This beautiful memorial plaque makes a wonderful keepsake and says just what she would be thinking from heaven. With a beautiful image in the background and personalized with your mother's name and optional birth and departed dates, this plaques poem reads:
Bless my children Lord above,
wrap them in Thy tender love.
Keep them safe and free from harm,
until once again they're in my arms.
My sweet children, I'll miss you so,
but God called my name, I had to go.
Your loving mother I'll always be.
You'll join me one day for eternity.
I'm now at peace, my pain is gone,
I woke up to a brand new dawn.
Throughout your lives, in all you do,
remember forever, I'll love you!
- Usually Ships Within 2 Days
- Gift Type: